YOU CANNOT MISS THIS...
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet CERN engineers & technicians and discover what they do in the field of ELECTRONICS. We have prepared a fantastic day for you so you can meet them in order to know more regarding the technical challenges they face on a daily baisis. But that's not all, find out what your students could benefit from by learning all about the various opportunities on offer in this field!
- Would you like meet the people who have been working on unique prototypes and the biggest machine ever built?
- Would you like to visit the facilities where part of our electronics devices are designed, manufactured and installed?
- Would you like to encourage your students to come and work on the world's largest particle accelerator?
- Would you like to become a CERNbassador and contribute to recruit our talent for tommorrow in the field of ELECTRONICS?
- Would you like to experience a day that you will never forget?
If you tick all of the above, book the date now: 20th March 2015 and attend the first event of its kind which will undoubtedly be enriching for you and for us!
HIGH VOLTAGE INFO!
CERN is well known for physics, that’s a fact. It’s not the same story when it comes to other domains such as Mechanics, (Micro) Electronics, Electricity, Vacuum, Cryogenics, Civil/Survey Engineering, HVAC, etc. few students are aware of the amazing opportunities on offer at CERN, so CERN's recruitment team is launching this unique collaboration with professors and teachers to raise awareness among students about the fact that CERN recruits many engineers and technicians every year! And this is where you come in: become a CERNbassador and spread the word to the engineers and technicians of the future!
Seize this opportunity for a great hands-on and onsite experience - Come meet other professionals in the field of electronics, exchange knowledge & best practices, attend high calibre talks given by people at CERN and enjoy networking coffee breaks. Visit our facilities and discuss with HR recruiters about the different programmes we offer at CERN. And by the end of the day, you will officially become a CERNbassador!
CERNbassadors and CERN professionals will be able to start a real collaboration and follow-up actions in order to make sure you keep up-to-date with the latest information regarding our great programmes!
Help us build bridges and longstanding relationships between CERN and Universities and Technical Schools & take part!
The CERNbassadors Team