Preparations for LHC activities in Q4 2006 / 2007 (ATLAS Computing System Commissioning (CSC), CMS CSA06 and other similar activities)
- Update on site monitoring since SC4 Throughput.
The goal is to arrive at effective, pro-active site monitoring asap (at bare minimum establish a concrete roadmap with milestones) - the goal being how to run reliable, stable services and not just monitoring per se
- Operations reviews of June - August production running (comparisons with upfront metrics)
- Harry Renshall and Ian Fisk for ATLAS production - also for ALICE and LHCb?
- N/A for CMS (CSA06 is just starting...) unless we cover pre-CSA06 debugging...
- Experiment reviews of production
- Detailed experiment plans + requirements for Q4 2006 / Q1 2007 production
- By experiment, sorted by start date
- Report on 3D services required "now" (e.g. Sep 15 for CMS CSA06, TBD for ATLAS, LHCb...) and their roll-out across the various Tiers.
VRVS InformationVRVS appointment in Sunny Virtual Room that belongs to Weather/Universe community:
Start at 08:30 the 15 September 2006 Finish at 17:58 the 15 September 2006 Time displayed in Time Zone: GMT +2 summer (Bern/Switzerland)
Title: "Service Challenge Technical Meeting"