If you have an idea for a presentation or workshop, you can use this form to tell us about it. Please keep in mind that:
- We encourage you to submit in the field of Software Quality, reliability and testing
- We would like to keep the presentations to a maximum of 25 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A
- Workshops can be either 1h or 2h in length
- The broader the topic, the wider the audience. Try to make you presentation/workshop as useful to the general public as possible
- You don't need to be a "pro" in making presentations or on the subject, the objective is to share experiences and learn from others. Everyone is welcome to take part!
Examples of possible topics for a presentation or a workshop (not necessarily taken!):
- Techniques used in IT-CIS for more robust code
- Writing web application tests using Selenium
- Doing continuous integration with TravisCI
- Ensuring software quality in Open Source Projects
Have you got any other questions? Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.