International Symposium on Nuclear Astrophysics -
Nuclei in the Cosmos - IX
Welcome to NIC-IX
The international symposium Nuclei in the Cosmos is the foremost bi-annual get together of nuclear physicists, theoretical and observational astrophysicists, cosmochemists, and others interested in the field commonly recognized as Nuclear Astrophysics.
Topics include, among others:
* Cosmology and big bang nucleosynthesis
* Element production, stellar evolution and stellar explosions
* Evidences of nucleosynthesis in stars and in presolar grains
* Experiments in nuclear astrophysics
* Nuclei far from stability
* Nuclear theory in astrophysics
Previous editions of Nuclei in the Cosmos have been: Vancouver - Canada (2004), Fuji-Yoshida - Japan (2002), Aarhus - Denmark (2000), Volos - Greece (1998), Notre Dame - USA (1996), Gran Sasso - Italy (1994), Karlsruhe - Germany (1992), Baden bei Wien - Austria (1990).