The purpose of this workshop is to offer an opportunity for experimentalists and theoreticians to get together and discuss experimental results from RHIC and LHC - after the start of its secound run - and theoretical developments. This meeting is in a workshop format, with only plenary presentations and ample room for discussion between the presentations.
- Nuclear modifications of the parton distribution functions.
- High pT jet production in pp, pA and AA.
- High pT parton propagation in matter.
- Nuclear modifications of the fragmentation functions.
- Correlations of jets and leading particles.
- Direct photon, heavy flavor, quarkonia.
- Multi particle effects ( net-charge, net-proton, p-p ridge ).