This workshop aims at bringing together theorists and experimentalists to discuss challenges and opportunities for physics with proton- and photon-included nuclear collisions at the LHC. Topics include:
● Models for nuclear parton distributions at small and large x and constraints from γA and pA collisions.
● Hard diffractive phenomena in γA collisions - status and predictions
● Signals for possible onset of nonlinear regime at small x.
● Correlations between hard processes (jets, J/ψ,..) and underlying event - current status and implications for "centrality" determinations in γA and pA collisions.
● Multiparton interactions - status of theory and experiment and recent developments