The school program includes lectures on accelerator and non-accelerator particle physics. A poster session for students is also foreseen. Discussion sessions between different topics of research will take place every evening, to deepen the topics presented during the day.
- Neutrinos and Future facilities - A. Blondel - Univ. Geneva
- Detectors - F. Hartmann - KIT
- Flavor physics - G. Hiller - TU Dortmund
- Collider physics - M. Kado - LAL, Orsay
- Cosmic rays - T. Montaruli - Univ. Geneva
- Dark matter - M. Schumann - Univ. Freiburg
Lectures will be from 8:30 to 11:30 and after the ski-break resume lectures from 16:00 to 18:30.
Evening research presentations
- Research in collider experiments - F. Canelli - Univ. Zurich
- Research in low energy experiments - K. Kirch - PSI
All students are encouraged to present and discuss their work at a poster session during the first week of the School.