If you have an idea for a presentation or workshop, you can use this form to tell us about it. Please keep in mind that:
- We would like to keep the presentations to a maximum of 25 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Workshops can be 1h in length
- Keep in mind that your audience is technical, make the content attractive for developers.
- You don't need to be a "pro" in making presentations or on the subject, the objective is to share experiences and learn from others. Everyone is welcome to take part!
Examples of possible topics for a presentation or a workshop (not necessarily taken!):
- Computer human interaction
- Survey your users to get feedbacks
- Designing for usability
- Effective use of forms
- Command line interface made simple