The 7th Evian Workshop will be held on 13-15 December 2016 in the Hotel Ermitage in EVIAN (74), France.
Attendance is by invitation only.
The principal aims of the workshop are to:
- review 2016 performance, availability, operational efficiency and identify possible areas of improvement;
- examine beam related issues and establish a strategy for the rest of Run 2;
- perform a critical review of system performance;
- review control system performance and examine possible future developments;
- develop an outline of the operational scenario for 2017 and 2018 for input to Chamonix 2017.
|Deputy Chairs||Malika MEDDAHI
|Editors of the Proceedings||Brennan GODDARD
|Informatics & infrastructure support||Hervé MARTINET|
|Workshop Secretary||Sylvia DUBOURG|