"Understanding the Origin of Matter from QCD"
Winter School of Theoretical Physics in Karpacz is a long-standing tradition at the University of Wroclaw. This year's event will be the 53rd in a continuous series that started in 1964.
- David Blaschke
- Krzysztof Redlich
- Chihiro Sasaki (Chair)
- Ludwik Turko
- Jean-Paul Blaizot - The early stages of ultra-relativistic heavy-ion collisions
- Wojciech Florkowski - Hydrodynamic description of ultrarelativistic heavy-ion collisions
- Olaf Kaczmarek - Lattice QCD results on soft and hard probes of strongly interacting matter
- Grażyna Odyniec - Ultrarelativistic heavy-ion collisions (experiment)
- Robert Pisarski - Phase transitions and critical phenomena
- Hugo Reinhardt - Effective approaches to low-energy QCD
- Shigehiro Yasui - Heavy flavours and exotic hadrons
- Radosław Ryblewski - Introduction to THERMINATOR simulations
Registration for this event is currently open.