Solar Energetic Particles (SEP), Solar Modulation and Space Radiation Workshop #2 will be held in Washington DC, from April 24 to 26, 2017.
The workshop aims to bring together experts on these topics. The talks will present the most recent results on SEP, Solar Modulation, Space Radiation and related phenomena.
For more details about the workshop, hotels and transportations please visit:
- Solar Energetic Particle Theory
- Solar Energetic Particle Experiments
- Solar Observations
- Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections
- Solar Modulation of Galactic Cosmic Rays
- Propagation of Cosmic Rays inside the Heliosphere
- Propagation of Particles in the Earth's Magnetosphere
- Geomagnetic Cutoff Space Radiation Environment
To register for the Workshop you may need to create an account ("lightweight" for non-CERN users) to use CERN Indico (instructions below).
A CERN indico account is mandatory for registration. In case you do not have an account yet, please follow these steps:
- Create a CERN lightweight account using the CERN Website (https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals/RegisterAccount.aspx).
- Activate account using the link in the mail you receive from the CERN account system.
- Connect your new CERN account with the indico system by login at the indico page (https://indico.cern.ch/).
- Register to the Workshop using this registration page.