4th TOP2017 IAC meeting
- LOC plan to have a specific registration page (not in indico) to make it easy for LOC
- abstract field for theorists only ?
- hotel list to be put on web page. hotel just for the students? only as a recommendation (motivate students with cheaper prices?)
- TO-DO: registration page and 2nd bulletin to be prepared by middle of next week?
- decided to move 'boostes/substructure' session to Friday morning and 'SM theory' session to Tuesday afternoon. Any objections?
- Add one talk on perspectives to 'Summary' session on Friday morning? objections?
- TO-DO: IAC theory members should suggest speaker and possible content (to not overlap with theory summary talk)
- Alex will send an email to IAC theory members to prioritize speakers for theory talks (except for miniworkshop)
- for most of them, there is clear preference
- would be nice to have more suggestions on 'xsection theory' and 'ttH theory' talks (up to now, only one proposal for each talk. Although these are excelent speakers they had already talked last year).
- should also decide on theory speakers for 'boosted/substructure' session
- Gilad will provide status on miniworkshop speakers
- people should provide feedback on Rebecca/Frederic's proposal of experimental talks!
- YSF: agreed to have 9 talks: 3(ATLAS) + 3(CMS) + 3 theory. Tevatron/LHCb not compulsory. Any objections?
- we updated the agenda according to the above points, please send comments/feedback, deadline for suggestion on agenda (theory/experiment) AND/OR speakers: 1 week (until next Fri, May 5rd)
--> afterwards, start sending invitations
next meeting: not necessary in 2 weeks, will send doodle later on