Pohang Accelerator Laboratory(PAL), POSTECH
Radiation Safety Training Room of Administration Building
Building and its access
I. How to get to PAL
1. Domestic Transport
- Express Bus (Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Pohang)
- Express Train, KTX (Seoul Station to Pohang Station)
- Domestic Flight (Gimpo/Seoul Airport to Pohang Airport, two schedules a day)
2. International Transport
Via Incheon/Seoul International airport,
To & From Airport http://www.airport.kr/pa/en/d/3/index.jsp
- Airport Bus (6 schedules a day, a few night buses) : 5.5 hours
- Express Train, KTX (only 12:07PM) : 3.3 hours
- Airport Bus to Seoul Train Station (1 h) + KTX (less than 2.5 hour)
- Airport Train (AREX) to Seoul Train Station (45 min) + KTX
- Express Train (KTX) to Seoul Train Station (50 min)+ KTX
- Airport Bus to Gimpo Airport (30 min) + Domestic Flight (50 min)
- Airport Train (AREX) to Gimpo Airport (25 min) + Domestic Flight
- Via Gimhae/Busan International airport,
- InterCity Bus (Direct to Pohang, 20 schedules a day) (2 hours)
3. Local Transport in Pohang
- Only Taxi is highly recommended for your convenience.
About KRW 10,000 (From Pohang Station to PAL/POSTECH)
Print the below message and show this to the Korean taxi driver
II. General Information
1. Pohang City in Korea
Pohang is an industrial and educational city at south-eastern seaside of Korea peninsula, (http://eng.pohang.go.kr/site/eng/) where POSTECH university and POSCO company is located.
Visit here for more Korean trip info http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto
2. POSTECH Campus Map
Pohang Accelerator Laboratory(PAL) is located in the POSTECH campus area.
The official address is as bellows.
Jigokro-127, Nam-gu, Pohang, Geyongbuk, Korea (Zipcode: 37673)
PAL in POSTECH campus