The Bulgarian High-School Student Internship Programme 2017 will take place from 3 September - 16 September.
This programme is a unique opportunity for high-school students from CERN Member States to be introduced to CERN, its technologies and physics, as well as to learn through workshops and by shadowing, observing, and working with a member of personnel.
CERN is looking forward to welcome the Bulgarian High-School Students here in Geneva, Switzerland!
Bulgarian High-School Student Internship Programme 2017: https://indico.cern.ch/e/BGHSSIP17
1. Zornitsa Zaharieva - CERN contact for the Bulgarian HSSIP and representative for Bulgarian national students and teachers programs at CERN, CERN
2. Svezhina Dimitrova, national contact for the Bulgarian HSSIP and coordinator for Bulgarian national students and teachers programs, director National Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium 'Nicolaus Copernicus', Varna
3. Assoc. prof. Borislav Pavlov, national contact for the Bulgarian HSSIP, Physics faculty, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
4. Assoc. prof. Leandar Litov, CERN Council Bulgarian representative, Physics faculty, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
5. Assoc. prof. Plamen Iaydjiev, national contact Bulgarian National Program for High School Physics Teachers, Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
6. Prof. Roman Zahariev, national contact Bulgarian National Program for High School Engineering and IT Teachers, deputy director Institute of Robotics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
In case of emergency: High-School Student Internship Programme Manager:
Sarah Aretz: 0041 75 411 6540
Ines Knaepper: 0041 75 411 2297
Stavroula Kotsi: 0041 75 411 1096
CERN fire brigade: 0041 22 76 74444