International School "SHiP (Search for Hidden Particles) experiment"
(02-11.11.2017) with exam on 10.11.2017 (5 s.p.)
The School hosted at CERN will focus on new SHiP experiment and will cover broad range of topics connected to Physics beyond Standard Model and a facility to Search for Hidden Particles at the CERN SPS.
During the School there will be "Colloqium on Physics Landscape in 10 years" within the 12th SHiP Collaboration meeting.
The main topics of School are:
1. New physics that can be explored intensity frontier experiments
and its complimentarily with energy frontier
2. The main features and physics motivations behind vector portals between the Standard Model (SM) and dark sectors: vector, scalar, neutrino portals
3. ALPs and PNGB at SHiP
5. Tau neutrino physics and other precision measurements in SHiP
6. Searches of lepton flavour violating processes τ → 3μ
- Alexey Boyarskii (Chair) (Leiden University, The Netherlands)
- Stanislav Vylchinsky (Vice Chair) (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev)
- Artem Golovatiuk (Scientific Secretary) (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev)
- Larissa Bravina (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Heidi Sandaker (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Vitaliy Shadura (Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- Evgeny Zabrodin (Moscow S tate University and University of Oslo)