The Seventh International Workshop on High Precision for Hard Processes at the LHC (HP² 2018) will be held from 1-3 October 2018 at the Physics Institute of the University of Freiburg.
This series of workshops is devoted to high-precision studies of hard scattering processes at hadron colliders. The main themes of these workshops are recent developments and new results in theoretical computations in quantum field theory and their applications to collider phenomenology. These topics are particularly relevant as the LHC experiments at CERN are now entering a new phase of precision measurements.
- Precise predictions for Standard Model and Beyond the Standard Model phenomenology
- New mathematical techniques for amplitude calculations
- Automated tools for multi-leg amplitudes
- Status reports and implications of current LHC results
Local Organising Committee:
- Samuel Abreu
- Stefan Dittmaier
- Fernando Febres Cordero
- Harald Ita
- Philipp Maierhöfer
International Advisory Committee:
- Charalampos Anastasiou (Zürich, ETH)
- Stefano Catani (Firenze, INFN)
- Daniel de Florian (Buenos Aires, ICAS-UNSAM)
- Thomas Gehrmann (Zürich, UZH)
- Massimiliano Grazzini (Zürich, UZH)
- Gudrun Heinrich (München, MPP)
- Zoltan Kunszt (Zürich, ETH)
Previous HP² Workshops:
Your browser is out of date!
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use Firefox, Chrome or Edge instead.
Otherwise, please update your browser to the latest version to use Indico without problems.