The 13th International workshop on positron production POSIPOL-2018 will be held on September 3-5 at CERN. The workshop returns back to its origins since the first edition was held at CERN in 2006.
The workshop aims to cover positron sources polarized or non-polarized needed for future and existing particle accelerators. Traditionally the workshop gives a lot of room to the demanding sources for linear colliders such as ILC and CLIC. For this edition of the workshop, we would like to open up the scope to all kinds of experiments and applications of positrons in accelerators in order to identify common needs and focus the international effort in this field.
- Polarized positron sources
- Physics applications of polarized positrons
- High intensity positron sources
- Energy deposition densities in targets: thermal shocks
- Channeling radiation and applications
- Physics applications of X-rays and gamma rays