Join us for the first Invenio v3 training bootcamp. The bootcamp is intended as an introduction to developing digital repositories with the Invenio v3 framework.
From: March 19th at 09:00
To: March 21 at 17:00
Note: The final programme is subject to change, based on inputs we receive from you in the registration form.
- Creating your first Invenio instance.
- Customizing the look and feel.
- Working with data models.
- Managing access to records.
- Managing files.
- Creating a new module from scratch.
- Depositing records.
- Securing your Invenio instance.
- Deploying Invenio.
The topics will be covered through practical tutorials and presentations.
Who can register:
- All registrations are subject to our approval (i.e. don't book flights until we confirm your registration)
- Intended audience:
- Software developers with some prior Python experience.
- Limited capacity:
- We have limited capacity so we prioritize to have as many different institutions/companies represented as well as people with concrete projects for which they plan to use Invenio v3.
- The bootcamp itself is free of charge, but you will need to cover your expenses during the bootcamp including (but not limited) to lunches, dinners, coffee, accommodation and social events.
- CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.