The 12th International Conference on Position Sensitive Detectors will feature the latest developments in position sensitive detectors from leading researchers around the world and across a wide range of scientific disciplines. The conference has a strong multidisciplinary bias and encourages cross-fertilisation and transfer of ideas between researchers working in many different fields.
All sessions are plenary with each started by an overview presentation by a keynote speaker followed by the research presentations on that topic.
There will also be two days of industrial exhibitions and two days of poster presentations during the conference.
Further details on the previous conference hosted by the Open University can be found on the PSD11 Conference Website.
Paper submitted to the conference will be published through the Journal of Instrumentation with instructions for abstract submission to be provided later in 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham, the UK's second largest city and centre of the West Midlands, the region which in the 19th Century was the bithplace of the industrial revolution.
- X-ray and Gamma Ray Detectors
- Applications in Life Sciences and Biology
- Applications in Astronomy, Planetary and Space Science
- Applications in Security and Environmental Imaging
- Applications in Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Industry
- Applications in Particle Physics
- Applications in Astro-particle Physics
- Novel Ionising Radiation Detection Systems
- Medical Applications of Position Sensitive Detectors
- Detectors for Neutron Facilities
- Detectors for High Radiation and Extreme Environments
- Advances in Pixel Detectors and Integration Technologies
- Gas-based Detection Methods
- Detectors for FELS, Synchrotrons and Other Advanced Light Sources
- Position Sensitive Fast Timing Detectors
- Applications in Condensed Matter