Present: AlessandraF, DaveD, DavidC, MarteenL, MischaS, VincentB
Current draft discussions
- The addition of the transition acknowledgment was heavily discussed and it was agreed that the recommendation, as stated in its Aim, should only provide recommendation for the solution we want, not considerations about what we have currently. The transition period/acknowledgment should be kept in a separate document, to be presented at the Management Board together with the recommendations
- Atlas position was re-expressed, clarifying a misunderstanding of the chair, and directly written down as part of the current status and recommendation alignment (action from last meeting) [After meeting: this has been added to the new document, "WLCG Traceability and Isolation WG: Current status"]
- The absence of feedback from other VOs has been noted.
- Vincent will split the document into 3 parts [After meeting: Done]
- VOs are asked to contribute their current status/alignment with the proposed scenario. Vincent will contact each representative directly.
- No meeting is to be scheduled for now:
- Any remaining issue with the draft should be discussed on the mailing list or raised via comments on the document
- The result of the VO contribution should be discussed on the mailing list, only organizing a meeting if required
There are minutes attached to this event.