It is the fifth event in this series with the aim to strengthen collaboration among Asian countries which are members of experiments related to LHC. The topics to be discussed in the forum will be how to construct a unified storage in a distributed way across the Asian countries for common use of LHC experiments. This can be also expanded towards a common Tier-1 in Asia with a nice reference in Nordic countries.
The major requirement is fast networking among sites so that networking is still important for this project. Also some development could be included here.
Agenda are proposed as follows:
- Site status
- LHCONE update
- Asian NREN update
- Fast data transfer tuning (mandatory to make distributed storage usable)
- Technologies in WLCG and Adoption status
- Storage and data transfers technologies.
- Building and Managing Distributed Resources (Sites)
- HTCondor workshop and tutorial
- Constraints, Requirements, ...