The 4th WLCG SOC working group workshop will take place from 21-23 October 2019. It will take place in Nikhef, following the HEPiX Autumn 2019 Workshop.
The structure of the workshop will contain:
Monday: Status updates, technical sessions and trust group discussion
Tuesday: Mock incident exercise
Wednesday morning: Wrap up from exercise, specific topics of interest and next steps.
Location logistics for on site participants
- Please enter via the main Nikhef entrance and request entry for the workshop at the reception desk - open from 08.30
- Prior to the meeting start time, take coffee from the machines in the large lounge area ("Spectrum" room) - we will also go there for the coffee breaks.
- The meeting will be in room H320 (3rd floor)
- Lunches will be served in the atrium on the 3rd floor.
- You can find an internal map of the Nikhef rooms here: https://www.nikhef.nl/grid/meetings/rooms.jpg