The forth workshop on the use of machine learning (ML) across the ATLAS Collaboration will be held at CERN November 11-15, 2019. It follows the the first, second, and third in Atlas Machine Learning workshops, and will be similar in focus.
- The preliminary agenda will be structured as follows:
- Most of Monday will be dedicated to tutorials showcasing new developments in ATLAS Machine Learning infrastructure.
- Kick-off session will be Monday 16:00 CERN time.
- Tuesday will consist of open sessions where speakers from other experiments, theorists, and from the Machine Learning community will be invited.
- Wednesday and Thursday will be dedicated to ATLAS speakers. Abstracts submitted via indict (left column) will be accepted until October 25th.
- Friday morning will consist of a close-out session.
- The reminder of Friday will consist of "expert" sessions where focus will be on technical issues and planning for next following year.
- Participation is free
- Please please register (left hand column) and specify whether you'll be physically present at CERN during most of the workshop.
Contact: ATLAS ML conveners, Dan Guest and Amir Farbin.