Please find below the connection procedure for joining a Vidyo meeting:
- By PC:
- First install VidyoClient (VidyoDesktop) on the PC by connecting to https://vidyoportal.cern.ch (it will take around 2 minutes)
- Once it is installed, click on the AutoJoin URL .
- Then enter a random Guest Name and click on Join button.
- By Phone:
For users connecting via phone, instructions here: http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/howto/users-join-vidyo-meeting-phone
- Call one of the Vidyo Phone bridges (mentioned in the instructions), enter the Room Extension followed by the "#" key
- By H323 system:
For users connecting via H323, instructions here : http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/howto/users-use-h323sip-client-connect-vidyo-meeting
- Call one of these Vidyo gateways:
- vidyogw06.cern.ch (or IP address: 220.127.116.11 ) or
- cern-vidyo-gateway3.internet2.edu (or IP address: 18.104.22.168 )
- Once the connection is established with the gateway, dial in (in DTMF mode ) the Room Extension followed by the "#" key.
NOTE: To know how to send DTMF tones on your H323/SIP endpoint please refer to its user's manual.”
For Linux users:
More information on Vidyo: