- The easiest way to get to campus is on the Metro.
- We have our own stop on the Red Line called "Brookland/CUA."
- Fare cards can be purchased at any Metro station. The ride from Silver Spring Metro to Brookland/CUA is $2.40 each way.
- Once you are on the Red Line, it is 9 minutes from Silver Spring to Brookland/CUA
- The Metro's website is https://wmata.com
- There are metered parking spots near the library.
- Directions can be found here.
Parking permits will be distributed at the time of registration. Temporary permits are $27 for the duration of the conference - June 5 - 8, 2019. Prorated fees can be arranged, upon request. Parking is permitted on the McMahon Hall lot. Temporary parking permits are not valid on meters or reserved parking spaces. Avoid parking in fire lanes.
Shuttle Service: Shuttle service is available for clients lodging at the Marriott Courtyard Silver Spring. The shuttle will depart from the Marriott at 7:00 am, 6/6 - 6/8, and drop-off at McMahon Hall (rear). Shuttle will pick up clients from McMahon Hall (rear) at 9:50 pm and return to the Marriott Courtyard Silver Spring from 6/6 - 6/7. A surcharge will be imposed if the driver has to wait.
- Campus maps can be found here, and a printable map can be found here.
- Our meetings will be taking place in the Pryzbyla Center on Wed, Thurs, Fri morning, Hannon Hall on Friday afternoon and Heritage Hall on Saturday.
- The light hors d'oeuvres on Wednesday will be in Heritage Hall.
- The public lecture will be held in Hannon Hall on Thursday afternoon.
- The reception on Thursday will be held in McMahon Foyer.
- The banquet on Friday will be held in the "Great Room" Pryzbyla Center.
- The concert will be in the crypt of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.