19th IPPOG meeting
Following a vote from the Collaboration Board, the next IPPOG Collaboration Meeting will be on 7-9 May, as originally planned, but it will take place as a videoconference only due to the Covid 19 travel restrictions. Montenegro will host us during the spring 2021.
- Link: https://cern.zoom.us/j/92233789197?pwd=amNDNFBUNGNad0ZOWnI0TElZaUhLUT09
- Meeting ID: 922 3378 9197 (password was sent in the last email email to the forum)
We ask you to mind the following points helping to run the meeting smoothly:
- When connect to Zoom, please switch off your camera and mute your microphone. If you want or are asked to intervene, then unmute your microphone. If network allows and you don’t run into privacy issues, you can also switch your camera, as usually people like to see who is speaking.
- For questions/comments please raise your hands! The Chair(s) will monitor the hands and pass you the word at the appropriate time.
- The chatbox will also be monitored in case you want to write a question/comment or are difficulties with the system
Working groups will take place outside the meeting time at the following dates:
The MC and GC Steering Groups will be held at a different locations. Please discuss direct with the conveners for details if you would like to participate.