We have an arrangement for a room block with SpringHill Suites.
- Centrally located for downtown Lawrence.
- The rate is $117/night and cancellations must be done 72 hours ahead of arrival.
- You can also call 785-841-2700 to make the reservation over the phone and be sure to specify this is for the SPS Regional Meeting.
- Reservations must be made by February 28th for the group rate.
- We reserved 20 rooms for Friday night and 10 for Saturday night so please hurry if you wish to stay there.
- A link to SpringHill Suites with the group rate can found here: SpringHill Suites.
- Directions to SpringHill Suites from Gray-Little Hall (ISB) are here.
Downtown Lawrence is mostly contained on Massachusetts Street between 6th and 12th streets. There are many other options for hotels in Lawrence, some more affordable than others. Here is a non-comprehensive list of some hotels that are easy drives to campus:
- Town Place Suites, located right downtown.
- Halcyon House: Nice bed and breakfast between downtown and campus. Limited number of rooms.
- Double Tree by Hilton: Further from downtown and campus, nearer the interstate.
- Comfort Inn and Suites: Further from downtown and campus, nearer the interstate.
- Hampton Inn: Easy to drive to campus.
- Baymont by Wyndham: Easy to drive to campus.
- Tru by Hilton: A bit further from campus and downtown, still a simple drive.
- Best Western Plus: Far out west, but still a simple drive.
In addition to those, some members of our chapter have offered for attendees to stay with them. This is limited, but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in that or have any other questions.