The International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory is an annual conference series that attracts scientists from around the world working on lattice quantum field theory. The conference is the largest in the field and covers topics in
- QCD at nonzero Temperature and Density
- Hadron Spectroscopy and Interactions
- Hadron Structure
- Standard Model Parameters
- QCD in searches for physics beyond the Standard Model
- Particle physics beyond the Standard Model
- Theoretical developments and applications beyond particle physics
- Vacuum Structure, Confinement, and Chiral Symmetry
- Algorithms (including Machine Learning, Quantum Computing, Tensor Networks)
- Software development and Machines
Registration for this event is currently open.
The call for abstracts is open
You can submit an abstract for reviewing.