21st IPPOG meeting
The 21st IPPOG Collaboration Meeting will take place from Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st of May 2021 via videoconference due to the COVID19 travel restrictions.
- Collaboration Meeting: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-2021-spring
- Collaboration Board: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-cb-2021-spring
The meeting will be held entirely on Zoom, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- From main page, click on Videoconference rooms (left)
- From agenda, click on Join (below)
Please mind the following points helping to run the meeting smoothly:
- When connecting to Zoom, please switch off your camera and mute your microphone. If you want or are asked to intervene, then unmute your microphone. If network allows and you don’t run into privacy issues, you can also switch your camera, as usually people like to see who is speaking.
- For questions/comments please raise your hands! The Chair(s) will monitor the hands and pass you the word at the appropriate time.
- The chat box will also be monitored in case you want to write a question/comment or are difficulties with the system
- The Exhibitions and Public Events Working Group will will meet on Tuesday, 18 May, 11:00 (link coming soon)
- The Masterclasses to New Countries Working Group will meet on Tuesday, 18 May, 18:00 (https://indico.cern.ch/event/1038554)
- The International Masterclasses Steering Group will meet on Tuesday, 18 May, 16:00.
A special panel discussion on Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility will be held on Thursday, 20 May, at 14:00, chaired by Louise Carvalho (Head of the CERN Diversity & Inclusion Office) and James Gillies (CERN Senior Communications Advisor). The panelists include:
- Shamila Nair-Bedouelle (UNESCO Assistant Director-General for Natural Sciences)
- Kétévi Assamagan (Brookhaven National Lab)
- Suchita Kulkarni (University of Graz)
- Clara Nellist (Radboud University, Nijmegen)
- Kate Shaw (University of Sussex, ICTP)
Please join us with your questions and ideas.