Welcome to EXCESS22@IDM, a satellite workshop of the IDM 2022 conference!
--Abstract submission extended to 30. May!--
This is the 3rd iteration of the EXCESS workshop. The workshop was initiated in 2021 to discuss sharply rising low energy event rates observed by various rare event search experiments. While the first two iterations discussed observations and interpretations of the excesses, this event will focus on:
- Updates from experiments (excess data, hypothesis tests, etc.)
- Individual contributions (excess interpretations, proposed tests, etc.)
- Outreach to entire dark matter community
While some talks will be by invitation, we also encourage everyone to submit an abstract with your individual work on the low energy excess signals.
The event is scheduled as a satellite meeting within the IDM conference, however, participation in the conference is no requirement to attend the workshop. Also talks by people who's work is not focused on dark matter are encouraged!
This workshop will be held in-person in Vienna, the location of the IDM 2022 conference.
- 17. March: Abstract submission opens
16. May30. May, extended deadline: Abstract submission closes
- 2. June: Author notification
- 9. July: Registration closes
- 16. July: Workshop date
There will be workshop proceedings, published together with the IDM proceedings in SciPost.