The proceedings of the workshop will be published online in JPS Conference Proceedings (ISSN 2435-3892) which is the open-access online journal organized by the Japan Physical Society.
Here are the former proceedings of VERTEX2020 published in JPS Conference Proceedings.
The template and instructions for the preparation of the proceedings can be found here.
For each contribution, a paper should be prepared with a maximum length (guideline) excluding the title, author list and reference pages of
- 12 pages for invited talks
- 8 pages for short talks
The deadline for the submission is
16 Dec 2022 extended to 20 Jan 2023. For those who are from big collaborations, please take into account the internal review period to prepare the proceedings enough before the deadline.
How to submit the proceedings.
- go here
- register to the submission system by clicking "register here".
- After registration, you will receive an email from the submission system with the subject of "[JPS Conf. Proc.] Author-Registration"
- log in to the system
- Click "Submit a New paper", fill in the information, and upload your proceedings.
- Program No.can be found from indico page, ex. A01 for this talk.
- the author receives emails from JPS-CP (jps-cp at mark jps.or.jp) entitled
[JPS Conf. Proc.] Author-Tentative# T????? and [JPS Conf. Proc.] Acknowledgement-MS# VERTEX2022-???
- The referee's report is sent via email entitled [JPS Conf. Proc.] Arrival of Report-MS# VERTEX2022-???
- Please resubmit your proceedings.
- When the proceedings are accepted, the author receives an email entitled
[JPS Conf. Proc.] Your manuscript was accepted/Request for the final version_MS# VERTEX2022-???
If you have any questions, please contact the editor, Akimasa Ishikawa (akimasa.ishikawa _at_mark_ kek.jp).
*tip to include non-eps graphics
The available Latex style file does not support including graphic files other than eps. It is suggested to change the following command in the cls file.