Your abstract proposal for contributions at GIREP 2023 will be reviewed by at least two reviewers independently. Reviewers will work according to the criteria described below.
A. Scientific quality grading
- How relevant is the work for the advancement of the field, practice or policy?
- How well are the theoretical framework, conceptual rationale or pragmatic grounding chosen and explained?
- Are the research questions and objectives well defined?
- Are the research methods and design (context, participants, data sources, sampling, procedure, ethical issues) appropriate for addressing the research question? How well are the research methods and design (context, participants, data sources, sampling, procedure, ethical issues) explained?
- How appropriate is the analysis and how well are the results presented?
- How well are the research questions answered?
- How well are the answers, conclusions and interpretations of results supported by the findings?
B. Quality of the presentation of the results
- Is the overall structure of the abstract balanced and well organized?
- Is the English readable and good enough to convey the scientific meaning correctly?
- Are the presented results of relevant to the GIREP 2022 goals and topic?
The decision about the acceptance will be sent via e-mail to you not later than 6 May 2023.