The Technical Program can be accessed via the Timetable tabs on the left. Please be sure to set the Timezone to US/Hawaii time (see upper right corner).
If you have a presentation, you can view your session assignment details via the Speaker List tab on the left or login (see upper right corner) and then select the My Contributions tab on the left.
All Poster sessions will take place during the CRYO EXPO in Exhibit Hall III on Level 1 of the Hawai’i Convention Center. All Oral and Plenary Sessions will take place on Level 3.
Any individual presenting at and/or attending CEC/ICMC 2023 must be a registered participant. Click here for registration information.
All presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic copy of their poster in .PDF format prior to their presentation at the scheduled CEC/ICMC’23 session. Presenters of oral talks MUST ALSO submit their presentation file to the Speaker Ready Room one (1) day prior to their scheduled presentation onsite, at the conference.
Session ID & Presentation ID Explanation (example: C1Po3A)
- (C) The first character of the session ID, C or M, represents the Conference designation, C for the CRYOGENIC Engineering Conference (CEC), M for the International Cryogenic MATERIALS Conference (ICMC).
- (1) The second character, 1, 2, 3 or 4, denotes the day of the Conference: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- (Po) The third and fourth characters (Or or Po) indicate whether the presentation is in an oral or poster session.
- (3) The fifth character represents the morning or afternoon time slot.
- (A) The last character, A-O, differentiates the sessions on a given day.
The presentation ID consists of the session ID plus the order within the session. Session ID examples are: C1Po1A or M1Po2A (CEC and ICMC Posters on Monday); M3Or1A or C3Or2A (ICMC and CEC Orals on Wednesday). Presentation ID examples are: M1Or1A-01; M1Or1A-02; etc.
All other conference information can be found on the CEC/ICMC'19 website at http://www.cec-icmc.org.