24th IPPOG meeting
The 24th IPPOG Collaboration Meeting will take place from Wednesday, 26th to Friday, 28th of October 2022 at CERN, in conjunction with the 25th Anniversary Symposium, held on Saturday, 29th October.
- Collaboration Meeting: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-2022-autumn
- Collaboration Board: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-cb-2022-autumn
- 25th Anniversary Symposium: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog25
The meeting will be held at CERN in 160/1-009 (ALICE meeting room). Zoom connections will be established during certain times to allow for the participation of people unable to attend in presence, but we encourage your physical presence, especially for the Symposium.
- Click on Videoconference (left)
We plan to visit a CERN Experiment on Thursday afternoon. Details to come.
Please book your flight and accommodations to stay through Saturday. The Symposium will conclude at lunch time.
Please mind the following points to help run the meeting smoothly:
- When connecting to Zoom, please switch off your camera and mute your microphone. If you want or are asked to intervene, unmute your microphone. If network allows and you don’t run into privacy issues, you can also switch on your camera when speaking.
- For questions/comments please raise your hand! The Chair(s) will monitor the hands and pass you the word at the appropriate time.
- The chat box will also be monitored in case you want to write a question/comment or if there are difficulties with the system
Working Groups are encouraged to set up meetings beforehand, either remotely or at CERN. We will post the dates/times/agenda here.
- Applications for Society WG:
- Masterclasses to New Countries WG:
- Explaining Particle Physics to a Lay Audience WG:
- Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility WG:
- International Masterclasses SG: Wed, 26 Oct, 14:00 CEST
- Global Cosmics SG: Wed, 26 Oct, 15:30 CEST
Panel Discussion / Workshop
A panel discussion is being planned to discuss educational support, such as Masterclasses, for future installations (FCC, ILC, Muon, etc.). Send us your input. Details will be posted later.