Proceedings will be published using the SLAC eCONF service. All speakers (including YSF and poster session presenters) should provide a writeup for the proceedings. Speakers should prepare their proceedings and submit them to arXiv themselves. The eCONF service will index these documents on a public web page. You do not need to send anything to eCONF yourself. The experimental speakers are kindly requested to follow the rules set by their collaborations.
The following page limits are recommended, but limits will not be enforced.
- Keynote address and summary talks: 8 pages
- Regular talks: 5 pages
- Posters and talks in the Young Scientist Forum: 4 pages
The deadline for the submission of the proceedings is 15 January, 2024.
Instructions for authors:
- Prepare your proceedings with latex, a template can be found here.
- Submit them to the arXiv e-print server (instructions here: http://arxiv.org/help/submit).
- When filling out the information form during the arXiv submission, it is important to mention the conference data in the comments field. Example:
Authors: Jane Q. Physicist and J.R.B. Good.
Comments: Talk at the 16th International Workshop on Top Quark Physics (Top2023), 24-29 September 2023.
- After the paper is accepted by the arXiv, send an email to the organizers (email@example.com) with the link to the public arXiv paper.