The 14th IPPOG Collaboration Board will take place on Wednesday morning, the 10th of May.
- Collaboration Meeting: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-2023-spring
- Collaboration Board: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ippog-cb-2023-spring
For the sake of transparency, we invite the full Forum to attend the Collaboration Board meeting. However, please note that only the Representatives and Invited Guests are expected to participate in discussion and only the Member Representatives are expected to vote.
To see the full agenda and attached documents, the collaboration board members need to sign in in Indico.
Before registering please note that you should:
- Check all countries/labs/experiments you are representing, either directly or as proxy;
- Assign a proxy if you cannot attend, so we can attain a forum, and kindly inform email@example.com so she can assign privileges.
Please select your proxy carefully as she/he might be asked to make decisions on emergent topics that might not have been discussed prior to the meeting. Also note that when a CB rep appoints a proxy she/he has given hers/his representative right to vote throughout the whole meeting even if the original CB rep participates in the meeting through intermittent connections.
The meeting will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, and on Zoom (in a different Zoom room from the Collaboration Meeting):
- Click on Videoconference (left)
Please, for those people participating remotely, mind the following points helping to run the meeting smoothly:
- When connecting to Zoom, please switch off your camera and mute your microphone. If you want or are asked to intervene, then unmute your microphone. If network allows and you don’t run into privacy issues, you can also switch your camera, as usually people like to see who is speaking.
- For questions/comments please raise your hands! The Chair(s) will monitor the hands and pass you the word at the appropriate time.
- The chat box will also be monitored in case you want to write a question/comment or are difficulties with the system