In order to submit an abstract, you should click on Submit a new abstract on the left-hand menu. The 'CERN Authentication' page will appear on the screen.
If you already have an Indico account at CERN, just log in with your credentials (email address and password).
If you do not have an Indico account at CERN, you need to create a "CERN External Account":
1. Click on the CERN External Account management page
2. Read the instructions about 'CERN External Account'
3. Fill in the form with your email address and personal details and tick the box "I have read and agree to the conditions below". Important: fill also the non-mandatory fields as this information is needed to identify your name in the abstract submission.
4. You will get an email to confirm your account registration and set your password
5. At this point, you can proceed to submit your abstract, using your email address and your newly set password to log in.
Once logged in, fill the form with the details of the proposed abstract, and click on 'Submit'. You will get an email with the submission details.
You can come back to the conference page at any time before the submission deadline, and log in to modify/check the status of the abstracts by using the 'View my abstracts' link on the left.