25 single rooms have been blocked at the CERN Hotel for external participants. If you wish to stay at the CERN hotel, please indicate it on the registration form.
Here le link of the CERN Hotel: https://espace.cern.ch/hostel-service/default.aspx
The following rules MUST be respected. Please read them carefully.
1. The Hotel Reception (Building 39) is open as follows:
Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 to 01.00.
Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00 to 01.00.
Outside these times, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site (Swiss side) - Gate B.
2. All modifications or cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Online booking can be cancelled directly on the website, other requests for modification or cancellation must be sent to the Hostel Reception by email.
3. Owing to frequent last-minute changes, the Hotel Reception is unable to guarantee you a room in a specific building (i.e. 38 or 39) and cannot give you your room number until the day of your arrival.
4. Check-out time on departure date is 12.00 noon.
5. Children under 18 years of age are not authorised to stay in the CERN Hotel.
6. All persons entering the CERN site must be in possession of a card issued by CERN certifying that they are authorised to do so. Access cards are issued by Reception Registration Service and Access Control Service in Building 55 or Building 33. CERN guarantors may apply for a limited-duration visitor's card on behalf of another person by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.