Registration and Payment Information
The registration will be accepted till the 20th of April. Payments can be made till the 15th of May.
The registration procedure starts with the Indico Registration Form, which includes usual affiliation and contact information and, optionally, the request for the airport shuttle service. For the payment of the fee, the participants are kindly requested to fill a second, short, Payment Form in the Padova University website. For accompanying persons, a separate Payment Form should be filled.
After each of the registration steps, an acknowledgement will be sent via email. A paper copy of the receipt will be handed on site.
The registration does not include accommodation booking, which has to be managed directly by the participants.
The following Table summarizes the Registration Fees for each participant's category.
20 April 2013
21 April 2013
|€ 290,00||€ 310,00|
(only supported participants)
|€ 100,00||€ 100,00|
||€ 90,00||€ 90,00|
Regular and reduced fees include nine coffee breaks, five lunches from Monday to Friday, the Welcome Drink, and the Social Dinner.
Accompanying person fee includes the Welcome Drink and the Social Dinner.
Students and young postdocs can apply for support (reduced registration fee and/or accommodation at reduced price): see detailed information under the menu item Support. Participants who applied for support should wait for the answer before paying.
The following payment methods are accepted through the Payment Form:
- Credit Card: VISA / MASTERCARD, Secure Socket Layer (SSL Tecnology) encryption will be used.
- Bank Transfer: see account coordinates on Payment Form. It is important to indicate as subject of the transfer: Registration APW 2013 for [Your-Name Your-Surname].
- IMPORTANT: please note that in the payment form the SWIFT code is marked IBSPIT2PXXX. Depending on the country issuing the payment, you may need to use the code without X's (i.e. IBSPIT2P).
For payments by Bank Transfer, please bring a proof of payment to the conference registration desk.
Some instructions for compiling the Payment Form: the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory; in the Invoice section of the Form
- in the field "Fiscal code/number of identity document", participants with Italian affiliation (INFN or University) should enter the Fiscal code of the institute; the other participants should enter they Passport Number;
- in the field "VAT ID NUMBER (with ISO code)", participants with Italian affiliation should enter the P.IVA of the institute; the other participants should enter "NO".
Si pregano gli Enti Pubblici italiani che hanno un conto presso la Tesoreria della Banca d'Italia (ad es. INFN) di effettuare i pagamenti della registration fee a mezzo bonifico bancario sul Conto della Tesoreria presso la Banca d’Italia n.037174 intestato a Universita’ degli Studi di Padova indicando nella causale “Registration APW 2013 for [Your-Name Your-Surname]” dove per Your-Name Your-Surname deve essere indicato il nome del partecipante.
For participants from INFN only:
I partecipanti a carico di sezioni INFN avranno la ricevuta
(a meno di richieste specifiche) intestata alla sezione indicata all'atto della registrazione e una dichiarazione del numero di pranzi e del loro costo.
Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy
Cancellation requests should be addressed to email@example.com
- For cancellations before 30 April the full fee will be refunded
- Before 15 May half of the fee will be refunded
- After 15 May the fee cannot be refunded