- Benjamin Basso, ENS Paris: The S-matrix of N=4 SYM
- Gerald Dunne, U. Connecticut: Resurgence in Quantum Mechanics and QFT [slides]
- Guido Festuccia, NBI, Copenhagen: Supersymmetry on curved manifolds [slides]
- Julien Lesgourgues, CERN : Cosmology in the Planck Era [slides]
- Mark Von Raamsdonk, UBC Vancouver: Entanglement and holography [slides:|1|2|3|4 ]
- Marco Battaglia, UC Santa Cruz and CERN: Status and expectations from LHC [slides]
The School consists of 5 courses of four lectures by the following speakers, plus an additional lecture on the status of LHC.