The purpose of AMICSA 2014, organised in collaboration with ESA and CERN, is to provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in analogue and mixed-signal VLSI design techniques and technologies for space applications.
- Radiation Effects on Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs,
- Methodologies for Radiation Hardening on Analogue Circuits at Cell Level, Circuit Level, and System Design Level,
- Radiation Hardened Technologies for Analog ICs,
- Radiation Tests of Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs,
- Qualifying and Quantifying Radiation Hardness of Analog Circuits,
- Space Applications for Analog and Mixed-Signal ASICs,
- Analog Intellectual Property and Reusability of Analog Circuits in Space,
- In-Orbit Experiences and Flight Heritage of Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs,
- Needs and Requirements for Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs in Future Space Missions.
AMICSA 2014 is organized with support from: