The beginning of a new era at the LHC, marked by the recent discovery of a Higgs boson, promises new insights into the puzzle of Flavor Physics. We will review and discuss key aspects related to Higgs fermion couplings. The workshop will cover both phenomenological and experimental topics, addressing analyses of current data as well as prospects for the upcoming LHC run.
The workshop is sponsored by the five Research Schools at the Feinberg Graduate School of the Weizmann Institute of Science:
- André Deloro Research School of Physical Science
- Solo Dwek and Maurizio Dwek Research School of Chemical Science
- Lorry I. Lokey Research School of Biochemical Science
- Ekard Research School of Biological Science
- Moross Research School of Mathematics and Computer Science
and by the I Core Program of the Planning and Budgeting Committee and The Israel Science Foundation (grant No. 1937/1)