The CERN Hotel provides very simple accommodation in hostel-style rooms (e.g. single room, double room). The hotel website with detailed information and pictures is available here - please, DO NOT use this page for online booking of the CERN Hotel rooms. You should book the hotel using the meeting registration form.
The Hotel Reception (Building 39) is open as follows:
- Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 to 01.00.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00 to 01.00.
- Outside these times, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site (Swiss side) - Gate B.
Rooms were tentatively pre-booked for P1588 Plenary participants from April 6 (Saturday) to April 10 (Thursday). If you are planning to arrive earlier, you are kindly asked to register ASAP, in the registration form choose "06-April-2014" for the arrival date, after registering send an email to the organizers (support email) indicating your intended arrive date. We will inform you about the place availability.
Types/prices of pre-booked rooms
- single room, 58 CHF/night (type: SINGLE with washbasin, shower, toilet)
- double room, 77 CHF/night (type: TWIN with washbasin, shower, toilet)
You will receive a rooms in one of the following buildings at the Meyrin: 38, 39, 41. Owing to frequent last-minute changes, the Hotel Reception is unable to guarantee you a room in a specific building (i.e. 38 or 39) and cannot give you your room number until the day of your arrival.
The CERN Hotel at CERN-Meyrin site provides (information from the hotel website): TV lounges, laundry, 2 shared kitchens, free WiFi throughout the hotel, free airport shuttle, handicap facilities, parking
No food is provided at/by the hotel, on-site restaurants serve lunches and breakfasts/dinners
All modifications or cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival:
- last minute (after March 1st 2014) requests for modification or cancellation must be sent to the Hostel Reception by email (Cern.Hostel@cern.ch)
- requests for modification or cancellation before March 1st must be sent the organizers (support email)