The international symposium on Physics in Collision (PIC) is a conference whose focus is to update key topics in elementary particle physics in which new results have been published within the last year or are reasonably expected to be so before the symposium. The aim of the presentations is to encourage informal discussions of new experimental results and their implications. The topics at the symposium cover a wide range of physics subjects from experimental and theoretical accelerator-based particle physics to astroparticle physics. Specifically, the meeting topics include Electroweak phenomena, neutrino physics, QCD, heavy flavor physics, heavy ion physics, Higgs physics, Searches for BSM physics, and astroparticle physics.
To view individual talks the agenda (needed to upload your talk), select one of these two options:
1) Select the Timetable link on the left of PIC top level Indico page and then switch to the Detailed View by clicking the button labeled "Detailed View" on the menu bar near the top right of the timetable.
2) Click on the drop down menu labeled More in the top center of the PIC top level Indico page, select Layout, and then select "Indico style".
To upload your talk:
1) If you don't have an Indico account, please register here:
Please register with the email address that you have given us with your registration.
1) Login to your Indico account.
2) click on the square box with an inverted triangle that appears on the right side of the entry for your talk.
3) Select the add material link.
4) Click on the button labeled "Browse" and then select the file containing your talk. Please upload your talk in PDF format.
Contact email@example.com if you have problems.