The main topics include:
- fundamental physical constants
- quantum electrodynamics of bound systems
- spectroscopy of exotic atoms
- quantum standards
- precision measurements in fundamental physics, astrophysics and cosmology
- tests and extensions of the Standard Model of elementary particles
The official language of the conference will be English: as opposed to the previous conferences of the series no Russian talks will be presented.
A one-day satellite meeting on Dispersion Methods for Hadronic Contributions to QED Effects will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia, on October 10, 2015.