Michael Gronager (NDGF) Nick Thackray Rob Quick (OSG)
Some suggestions raised at the WLCG Management Board are listed below:
- I.Fisk asked for the correlation between “availability as seen via SAM” vs. the “real jobs success rates of the Experiments (via Crab, Ganga, etc)”.
- H.Marten suggested that at the Operation Workshop at CHEP the sites should have the top 5 issues for each service.
- I.Fisk also suggested a session for feedback from the sites to the developers, in order to improve the services and the software developed.
- R.Tafirout suggested that sites should share solutions; sometimes the information is known by others but not easily accessible.
- Results of review of CERN service deployment wrt resilience to glitches / common service interventions
- What do we need to operate the WLCG service for LHC data taking?
- Cross site problem determination
- Top middleware and operations issues
- Implications of migration to LSF 7