Parton Showers, Event Generators and Resummation 2015
The "Parton Showers, Event Generators and Resummation" workshop provides a platform for exchanges between the analytic resummation and parton shower communities. It aims to intensify discussions on topics such as:
- different resummation techniques and their relation,
- various parton shower formalisms and their development,
- matching to fixed order results,
- connection between analytical resummation and parton showers.
The workshop is a continuation of the series of previous successful workshops in Manchester (2010), DESY Hamburg (2009, 2012), Durham (2013) and Münster (2014).
- Jeppe Andersen (IPPP)
- Mrinal Dasgupta (Manchester)
- Frank Krauss (IPPP)
- Anna Kulesza (Münster)
- Zoltan Nagy (DESY)
- Marek Schönherr (Zurich)
Local organizing committee: Staszek Jadach (IFJ PAN), Maciej Skrzypek (IFJ PAN), Andrzej Siodmok (CERN & IFJ PAN), Andreas van Hameren (IFJ PAN), Krzysztof Kutak (IFJ PAN), Oleksandr Gituliar (IFJ PAN)
This year the workshop is organised by the
Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences in Cracow