In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Instructions for playing back the EVO recording
0. Download the zipped recording(s) and unzip it to a directory of your own choice (it's imporant that both sets of the second session are unzipped into the same directory)
1. Start up EVO
2. Create an ad hoc meeting (or book a meeting) - the playback only works when you're in a meeting
3. Join the meeting you just created
4. Click on the Recorder button in the upper right corner
5. Click on the Player tab and click on the Open File button
6. Browse to the directory where you unzipped the recordings and choose the .evo file
7. Click on the Play button to start playback (the video will play back in the vievo window)
8. If you cannot see the video, click on the AV Controls tab, click on the Video sub-tab and then click Restart Video
If you have any problems with the playback, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.