The proceedings for this conference (including plenary talks, parallel talks, and poster flash talks) will be published in a special issue of Nuclear Physics A. A hardcopy proceedings book will be shipped to all registered participants. All contributions will be refereed to the journal's high standards, taking into account the conference nature of the issue. The deadline for submission is April 15, 2017. We have made a firm commitment to the publisher for timely publication and therefore cannot guarantee that contributions received after the deadline will be included in the proceedings volume.
A zip-file including a template for preparing the contributions to the proceedings and the necessary style files can be found here. Only manuscripts prepared with these style files can be accepted. The page limit for plenary talks is 8 pages, for parallel talks 4 pages. An email with more detailed instructions will be sent to all speakers.
Here are some tips to avoid submission troubles.
- You should first login at EES for NPA as an author and find the following Author Main Menu.
- Then, you should click Submit New Manuscript. On the next page you will find Choose Article Type and as shown below "SI: NPA_Quark Matter 2017" should be your choice.
- The next point is important to keep in mind.
You should compile source TeX files to create a pdf file with your local computer, and then upload this pdf file as "Manuscript" (see an example picture below). Also you should upload a dot.tex file, a dot.bib file (if you use BiBTeX), and all figure files as "LaTeX Source Files". Please do NOT assign your dot.tex file as "Manuscript" (as is the case in some other submission systems).
- After submission a pdf file will be created on the EES. Please view your submission to confirm that everything is as supposed to be.
- Then, finally, pressing "Approve Submission", you are all set!