The main goal of the PSR workshop is to bring together a group of people working on several aspects of perturbative QCD at colliders in general and event generators in particular.
Over three days, the program will cover the following main topics, each of them starting with a longer introduction talk:
- Parton Shower in Monte-Carlo event generators (Simon Platzer)
- Fixed-order Monte-Carlo event generators (Nigel Glover)
- Matching parton shower with fixed-order (Rikkert Frederix)
- Resummation techniques (TBC)
- Soft-Collinear effective Theory (Matthias Neubert)
There will be a session dedicated to each of these topics and the workshop will end with a more generic discussion of open problems and important steps forward (led by Yuri Dokshitzer).